About Country Consulting
Country Consulting is based close to the CBD of Brisbane. We are a small dynamic team that is deemed as highly professional and employ like-minded staff to maintain our reputation, We are client-focused, work with a range of different clients, and are consistently adapting new technology.
- We hire staff, and partner with clients based on the following key values:
- Balanced, Polite, Firm & Empathetic personality
- Going Above & Beyond
- We Can, not We Can’t!
- Solutions Orientated, Think outside the box
- What’s on Offer
- Full-Time role in a stable business
Your professional development will be encouraged and supported with further education/training opportunities provided – We are happy to assist you in gaining industry certifications.
Positive, relaxed yet professional environment where every individual is valued.
Service Desk Agent
We’re on the hunt for a Service Desk Agent. We like to ensure every single team member has a big impact, experiences a fun yet-driven career.
You should have at least some experience working on a service desk (MSP or non-MSP) managing incidents and service requests through the ticketing system and being proficient in desktop support.
Day to day you will respond to clients and resolve end-user issues as:
- User account and access management
- O365 and Exchange incident response and request fulfillment
- End-User Compute preparation and setup
- Security incident response
- Azure and Active Directory Administration
- OneDrive and SharePoint incident response and request fulfillment
- Networking troubleshooting
- Firewall and remote access management
- Laptop/Desktop troubleshooting
- WAN/LAN troubleshooting
- User login issues
- Router troubleshooting
- VoIP PBX troubleshooting
- WebSite maintenance
- End-User service and peripheral troubleshooting
- Follow Knowledge Articles to resolve incidents/requests
- Onsite support
What sort of person are we looking for?
- Ability to deal with busy, high-pressure situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to Detail, follow-up on outstanding items
- High level of customer service and ability to comply with Service Management processes
- Strong knowledge of Network, Internet, Windows 10, Laptop, Desktop’s & basic Wi-FI systems with desktop productivity experience
- Good understanding of current technologies
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- You can log into a server and have managed more than your average active directory account, troubleshooting end-user login issues, ability to reboot, login to 365 tenancies, etc
Desired Skills / Certifications
- Tertiary Qualification (Degree, Tafe, University)
- Microsoft Certified (Windows 10, Server) (would be nice)
- Experience in an IT support role where troubleshooting is key
- Australian Driver license A MUST. (Manual preferred)
- Able to write spelling error-free documentation
- Creative – ability to design to concept
- Logical – ability to solve problems independently
!ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE IN BRISBANE & SUBURBS OF QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA!